Get Tracking Information and Peace of Mind
- Whether you’re receiving one package or shipping hundreds, UPS Tracking provides insight about your shipment’s status all along its journey. You’ll feel confident and have peace of mind knowing that you have the most up-to-date information when you use our enhanced tracking options.
- UPS Tracking offers several ways to track, and provides convenient ways to stay informed of current status, unexpected delays, and ultimately the delivery of your shipment.
UPS Tracking Ways
UPS is leading Courier service which has been trusty and fast. there are many way from which you can track your parcel where it is, but it not only point of tracking it is for to manage your parcel. UPS given many ways to track your parcel but UPS tracking is done mainly below three ways.
- Track by Numbers
- Track by Reference
- Track by History
Track by Numbers
- Every Consignment which made through UPS it is allotted a ups tracking numbers i.e started from 1z————–45.
- The number which is start from “1z” it is your parcel tracking number allotted by the UPS service.
- You can track you UPS parcel from anywhere at any time and at any website for example ” https://ups-track.us/”.
- From the Tracking number you can manage your parcel.
Track by Reference
- When you creating a shipment of UPS you have assign a reference like a purchase order number or customer number (up to 35 characters)
- Go to the help track shipments without entering tracking numbers.
- Log into ups.com account to view up to 75 of your most recently tracked shipments.
- You can store up to 50 tracking numbers in your Tracking History table for easy access.
- This is also the place to add or change a shipment description for a quick, at-a-glance reference.
Stay up-to-date with an integrated view of vital shipment details throughout your entire supply chain. With UPS Tracking, you have the tools you need to track a single shipment moving across the country or containers moving around the globe.