What is an InfoNotice?
UPS InfoNotice is just a one service if the person is not available to collect the parcel at that time the delivery person mention the notice on delivery door. Mention Image can brief you about the infonotice description.
- At the top of the InfoNotice, you’ll see the date it was left and whether it was the first, second or final attempt. If UPS is unsuccessful with all three delivery attempts,they will hold the shipment at a nearby UPS facility for 5 days before returning it to the sender. this all process will be applicable for those who paid already. if it is C.O.D. shipments will be returned to sender on same day.
- If the shipment is C.O.D. or Signature Required, refer to boxes checked by your UPS driver on the InfoNotice. If ups attempted to collect a shipment and you were not available, your InfoNotice indicates the next pickup date and time.
- If you have received an InfoNotice after one delivery attempt has been made, you can change your delivery options to go on UPS.com. these are the option you get from it.
- Will Call: UPS will hold your package at a nearby location for you to collect.
- Delivery to Another Address: Provide a different delivery address for the package.
- Reschedule Delivery: Specify a future date you want UPS to deliver the package.
- Return to Sender: UPS will return the package to the sender.
How to read your UPS InfoNotice
Ups service person left you a UPS InfoNotice if you missed when they are trying to deliver or pick up your package.
The Photo will show the information how you can read the UPS Infonotice.
1. UPS Access Point location from where you will need to pick up your package(s)
UPS parcel driver will write the name and address of a UPS Access Point location near your home. Your package will be held at this location for seven days, allowing you to pick it up at a time that is convenient for you. Before you pick up your package
- Be sure to track it using your UPS InfoNotice number to make sure it’s ready for pickup at the designated location.
- You’ll find the UPS Access Point location name, address and hours of operation on the Tracking Detail screen.
- You’ll need a government-issued photo ID to pick up your package.
- The last name and full address on your ID must match the last name and full address on your package.If they do not, please refer to the additional ID requirements.
2. UPS will try again on the next UPS delivery day
they’ll try to deliver your package on the next UPS delivery day (Monday through Friday, and Saturday in select areas), excluding UPS holidays. If you won’t be available, you have a few options.
To view these options, follow the steps:
- Track your package using your UPS InfoNotice number, found under the barcode
- On the Tracking Summary screen, select Change Delivery
- Select Choose Another Delivery Option
- You may have additional options available to you if you are enrolled in UPS My Choice®.
3. At Delivery address some one can sign for your package if you wish
UPS need a signature in person. If you’re not going to be home and you’d like the package delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions which is mention on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages that require an adult signature can’t be delivered to a neighbor.
4. UPS can leave your package(s) on the next weekday if you sign the back of this InfoNotice
If you’re not home and don’t mind us leaving your package, just sign the back of the UPS InfoNotice and leave it for your UPS driver.
5. Your package(s) has a C.O.D. due
Pay your driver the required C.O.D amount, by check unless otherwise noted, to receive your package. If you need more options, track your package as instructed in step 2 above to see what options are available to you.
6. Your package was left at
If this box is checked, UPS noted where they left the package at your address or if they left it with a neighbor if you mention it.
As a UPS My Choice member you can give instructions for your driver to leave your packages at a designated location or with a trusted neighbor.
7. Pickup attempted
UPS’ll make up to three attempts to pick up your package. If they’ve made the final attempt, will also be checked, but you can always schedule another pickup or take your package to a nearby UPS drop-off location.
8. This was our final attempt
UPS’ve tried to deliver or pick up a package from your address, but unfortunately they missed you. To see your available options, track your package as instructed in step 2 above.