UPS Delivery Air Ground Globally
- Your needs vary depending on what’s going on with your small business on any given day. Sometimes, success or failure is riding on your shipping solution. Whether it’s air, ground, or an international delivery, you want shipping services you don’t have to think twice about. They have to be simple, reliable, and guaranteed so you can save time.
- Our range of time-definite and guaranteed day-definite UPS shipping options works with your needs. If delivery is next day or next week, we have a solution that will keep you on time and on budget.
Nothing makes a customer happier than a fast delivery. UPS air shipping helps ensure customer satisfaction with guaranteed overnight, two-day, and three-day options. Early delivery has never been so easy. With UPS air shipping you receive:
Overnight delivery by 8 a.m. to more ZIP Codes than FedEx
Priority handling at every stage of transit for added reliability
Up to three delivery attempts at no cost for added flexibility
When your shipments are more routine than rush, you’re looking for the most economical option that will still give you the most reliable service. UPS® Ground shipping delivers on both counts. With UPS Ground you receive:
Guaranteed day-definite delivery within one to five days
Full domestic reach with coverage in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
Access to more than 55,000 retail and drop-off locations
Think shipping international is complicated? Think again. Delivering more guaranteed packages around the world than any other carrier, UPS offers the tools, technology, and know-how to keep the process simple. UPS international shipping includes:
- More than 80 years of customs brokerage experience
- Morning service (pre-11 a.m.) covering the world’s top-20 economies – more than DHL and FedEx
- Express delivery by 10:30 a.m. to 29 major European cities – earlier than any other major carrier