Can I see where my UPS package is right now?
- UPS My Choice® members can use the Follow My Delivery live map to view the location of select packages in relation to the delivery address. The package icon updates every two to three minutes as the package moves towards its destination.
- Follow My Delivery is available for packages sent using UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Worldwide Express®, and UPS Worldwide Express Plus®.
- UPS customize each map for your driver’s schedule and email you the link as soon as the driver begins his or her route.
- The map will no longer be available after successful delivery or the end of the driver’s day. If ups need to come back for another delivery attempt, UPS’ll send you an email that morning with a link to a new map.
- Please note that the package icon on the map does not indicate the order of the driver’s stops or an exact delivery time.
- If delivery is missed or Not happen they put the UPS infonotice on your door.
- Also they wrote the reason on it, why the delivery is not made or whatever the problem it mention on it.
You can track your parcel details on https://ups-track.us/